Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Expectations for the Course

I am taking this course to hopefully learn a little bit about how to start, manage, and close a business. I have no experience with how a business works besides working as an associate in a retail job for two years. I have seen how the hierarchy of employees is laid out in a retail environment. Furthermore, I have also experienced products get shipped in and sold out depending on the demand of the customers. I am really looking forward to working on the business project that was talked about in class. I believe I have a few good ideas in store for the project and want to see what we do. I know technology plays a huge role in almost every flourishing business nowadays. I want to learn about how and when technology started impacting businesses for the better (and maybe even for the worst).

No comments:

Post a Comment